Saturday, April 21, 2007

Still waiting

So I'm here in the HDC press box. It's a bit chilly (I'll get some slack from brucio for sure but I'm cold) with the wind blowing and all so I'm glad I brought my jacket.

It looks like my 8,000-12,000 prediction is a bit off. It's an hour before game time and there are probably 200 people in the stands or thereabouts. I'd take a picture but I don't have my camera with me.

I'll keep you posted on the attendance as the game draws near. I gotta go find some coffee, or a blanket.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just at the Penn State blue white football scrimmage today and there was over 70,000 for that.

The Redbulls/Dynamo game nearly put me to sleep. Bad, boring soccer. In particular, I hope Houston is honest with themselves when they watch the tape of tonight's game, because it was some of the worst soccer I've ever seen.

L.B. said...

Wow. Just, wow. 70,000. That's incredible.

Houston is just dreadful right now. How they can lose with a man advantage is beyond me.