Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Lalas on LA fans

Alexi Lalas on Galaxy fans: "Everyone has all the answers to how to do my job better. I'll always take the feedback. People have been able to call me directly, people have been able to e-mail me, especially the people that spend money to watch our team. They should be heard. Does it mean I'm going to tell them what they want to hear? Not all the time. I'm going to be honest with them. Maybe more so than other sports, soccer has a real intelligent fanbase, in that they're always thinking about how to improve the game. There are some great ideas and suggestions from our fans. We're open to all suggestions, and ultimately, it's up to me to make those decisions, but there's no shortage of suggestions that come from our fans. They're very passionate, and they have a very clear view, many of them, as to what we should be doing, and what we shouldn't be doing."

No comments: