Monday, January 15, 2007

Clearance sale


InterLiga is done, and is my opportunity to take pictures of Mexican clubs. So I will start to clear out some the pictures that I shot that I didn't use for anything and don't intend to use for anything.

This first one I snapped at the Monterrey training on Monday Jan. 8. The three gentlemen there are (from L to R) David Beltran of the Galaxy communications department, Larry Morgan of the San Gabriel Valley Tribune and Greg Daurio of MLSnet.com.

This particular training session was a long, long, long session. It started at around 10 a.m. or so. Greg called me at about 2 p.m. (I was already on my way home) and said the players were having some sort of team meeting on the field and were still there. Maybe they were trying to figure out whey the looked so crappy in their first two games.

Whatever the reason, the meeting seemed to work. Monterrey beat Cruz Azul 1-0 the next day.

No comments: