Monday, January 22, 2007

Brad will have to wait

I had intended to write up a Brad Friedel article for the Press-Enterprise for tomorrow but with the Denmark game still fresh on my mind, I decided to shake my notebook and write about the stuff that fell out... and most of it was Landon Donovan stuff. Interesting.

It's not like Landon is the local soccer hero or anything. Nah.

Really it's not anything earth shattering but Landon has some good stuff to say as always. He's really gotten better with talking to the media over the years. First time I talked to him, he was 16 and gave answers like, well, a 16-year-old. He's very polished these days. Not sure if it's because he was groomed by someone or if he groomed himself but he's a great interview.

Sorry Brad. Get to ya next week.

No comments: